Friday, August 26, 2011

Food Photo(s) Friday - Roll On Sushi Diner

I went on a lovely date with my friend Amy D. on Tuesday. I wanted to try Roll On Sushi and she's been there a couple of times, so she was the best person to go with! When I got there, the staff was SUPER friendly. Everyone introduced themselves and made me feel right at home. I also got to meet Chip, one of the owners. And like every one else, Chip was kind in welcoming me to the restaurant. Had an amazing experience and I can't wait to go back!!

Roll On Sushi Diner
5350 Burnet Rd. Suite #2
Austin, TX 78756
(Right in the AMLI apartment building)
They even have free parking... WOO HOO!

Edamame... Salty & Buttery. Just the way I like it!
Dy-No-Mite Roll
(Crab, shrimp tempura, cucumber, avocado, cream cheese, scallions, & spicy mayo)
Really good. Just the right amount of sushi for me!
Special Roll: The Panther Roll 
Named after one of the team members.. Thought that was sweet!
(Spicy tuna, crab mix with jalapeno tempura on top along with spicy sauce, eel sauce, & chili strings)

This place is amazing! So happy I got to try a new place with Amy <3

Happy eatings!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment