Saturday, March 12, 2011

Polkadots Cupcakes

A lot of my friends told me that I REALLY need to try Polkadots Cupcake Factory. I've been wanting to try Olga's cupcakes for quite some time. My boyfriend's birthday was coming up and I couldn't bake a cake for him in time for his birthday. I was thinking maybe I'll just bake a cake for him when we go to D&B Saturday. I figured he would be happy with a birthday cupcake (he's pretty easy going). On my way home from school, I stopped by Polkadots to get him a cupcake. I think I got there around 6:30ish, and luckily there were still yummy cupcakes to choose from along with the delicious chocolate and peanut butter cupcake (my cupcake of choice). I got Jonhnny something simple, yet adorable; the vanilla vanilla cupcake with cute colorful sprinkles on top. I told the lovely lady that helped me that the cupcake was for my boyfriend's birthday and she gave me a candle and offered me a decorative fondant that said "Happy Birthday." It was only $1. What a steal! I think the fondant made the perfect touch for honey's cupcake. My cupcake wasn't bad either. Chocolate cupcake w/ peanut butter frosting and chocolate drizzle. Oh yum. Not too sweet, not too much peanut butter. It was just perfect. My friends were right, Olga's cupcakes are amazing! Can't wait to go back for another cupcake.




Yum.. Look @ that drizzle and frosting =D


That is one cute cupcake!


The cupcake on his birthday Thursday night =)

1 comment: